Wednesday, June 14, 2017

A-Z challenge reflections post

Actually, this is not really a reflections post, I feel that this is more like a rewards post, with me being the recipient!

Plus I didn't realize that a reflections post was a part of the A-Z challenge

Helen surprised me by sending me this fantastic envelope and card to congratulate me on finishing, and share a few of her thoughts on how much she enjoyed my blog during the A to Z challenge in April.




One thing that Heleen wrote that I agree with is that she was surprised Eva and I did not have the same word, or even the same mail during the whole month. Which is pretty surprising as we occasionally show the same thing on the same day.

And Eva sent me some of her reflections in this wonderful envelope made from a Desigual bag. This store name seemed familiar to me, but not because I shop there - the nearest one is in NYC. 




As luck would have it, 614 Magazine, from which many of my envelopes are created, had this as their April cover.



It made perfect envelopes to reply to Eva and Heleen. Thanks so much to both of you for your mail and blog friendship, I really appreciate it.









10 comments:

  1. Almost the same post!

    And thank you for publishing that envelope. I had forgotten to take a picture of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You bet. Great colors. I think I must be familiar with Desigual from magazines.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much, the two of you! I happened to have planned a, er, 'similar' blog post today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Phillip - fascinating to see these and what fun to have that envelope from Heleen ... then Eva working with you too ... delighted you enjoyed yourselves ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fun exercise to see if I could A-Z my April posts.

      Delete
  4. You really did a good job for the A to Z challenge. I was really impressed by the way you managed it.
    I love the A to Z card from heleen (it is good to practice your French) and I am defintively jealous about the Desigual bag/envelope.😊 I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun to see the names of some of the animals in French. Thanks, glad you enjoyed the A-Z, it wasn't too hard to organize in the end, except letter Y was a bit tough for some reason.

      Delete
  5. This is all so cool! Congratulations on your A to Z success, but those envelopes are really special!

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete