Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Wild ponies

I have connected with another mail artist Heleen through Eva, IUOMA, and Sunday Stamps.

Earlier in the year I admired a stamp Heleen showed for the Sunday Stamps theme of wild animals.

Imagine my surprise when she sent me mail art using that same stamp - it is a picture of the Konik pony which has been re-introduced into a natural habitat.

And accompanied by a pony from Heleen... brilliant stuff.






And a fantastic no spurs allowed stamp on the card.




_________________________________________________

Bonus link: Linns' has a good article on the origins of the UK's uniform pre-paid penny post.


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting, FinnBadger, and thank you for your kind words, Eva and FinnBadger! You make me staring to the ground with a smile and humble blush from ear to ear :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All true words, your art and mail art are fantastic. And sending me the stamp is so thoughtful.

      Delete